• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

scars on genitals?

C

cokescorpse

I have a very small scar on my penis. It's not a circumcision scar either.

I got a cut down there or some sort of abrasion and then it healed and the scab fell off leaving the tiny white scar or lightened skin on the top of my penis' shaft. This happened about 8 months ago.

When I'm hard you don't see the scar but when I'm limp I notice it. I haven't had other people who I've had sex with say anything but I do feel self conscious about it.

What's the best way to get rid of it? Will it fade over time? Has anyone here ever had this issue or a scar on their genitals?

What's the best way to get rid of it? Will it fade over time? Has anyone here ever had this issue or a scar on their genitals?

Mate it sounds tiny and like no-one would even be able to notice it!! We ALL have weird and wonderful aspects of our genitals, both males and females. That's what makes them unique. Seriously, don't worry about such a tiny blemish that you can probably hardly even see :)

To answer your question though, yes it will fade over time.

Put some Mederma, bio oil, and Coca butter on it. Take Vitamin E and they'll fade and start to blend into your skin faster over time if you do this.

I've done all of this for acne scars on my body and it didn't make them go away completely but they're basically faded and not nearly as visible as before.

Mate it sounds tiny and like no-one would even be able to notice it!! We ALL have weird and wonderful aspects of our genitals, both males and females. That's what makes them unique. Seriously, don't worry about such a tiny blemish that you can probably hardly even see :)

NEVER say this to a man when you're talking about his penis!!!

Its fading already (your scar not your peek-a-leaker). Most scar remedies are oily and might not work well in a boxed in environment. I'd use them sparingly except when you have the opportunity to it all hang out. A sun tan can make scars more prominent by increasing contrast so that is probably a pretty good region to have a scar unless you are a nudist. I bet two years from now you'll hardly even be able to find it.(again the scar, I don't want to inspire a case of koro)